Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just say Sorry !!!!



It's been so long that I haven't seen your face, Im try to be strong
But the strength I have is washing away. It wont be long before I get you by my side. And just hold you, tease you, squeeze you till .. I was fill all my mind

And when I saw you after missing you long .. I got you with a girl not strength to me
I was scare, I was afraid, I didn’t know what I have to do. Just quit !!!
I can see the way, I see the way you look at me .. And even when you look away I know you think of me
but I don’t think why didn’t you feel guilty being of me.  
Better yet make your girlfriend disappear, but it just waste my time and energy
Cuz I know you love her a lot .. and wont leave her just for a while
But I just  want you to come over here, tell me what I want to hear
Not for giving something or doing nothing with me, but I really want hear you saying sorry, Dear !!!    

0 comments:

Post a Comment