Saturday, January 22, 2011

my last UAS ...


Tugas Uas gw kemaren bikin cerita narasi … J kira2 200 kata gitu … judulnya
 “ an embarrasing moment I’ve ever had ” sempet bingung ,, tapi.. dari sekian banyak kejadian gw yang memalukan , Cuma cerita ini yang membekas di otak gw.

“An embarrassing moment I’ve ever had”

            This story happened when I was about seven or eight of my age. An afternoon I would never forget. I came home from my school, as usual I ate for lunch and then I watched a television. While my grand mom was cooking in the kitchen. Suddenly, she told me to buy an oil for cooking. Because I was interested in watching TV, I didn’t care about what my grand mom saying. And again she called me. But I am just with my own activity. Finally, she came to me and mad me. However, I went to the shop to buy the oil.
            After I bought the oil, it was raining. Then, I decided to run in order to take a home faster. Unfortunately, something happened to me. My foot slipped, my body fell down, the oil spilled to the whole of my body, and people around me laughed at me. But my grandmom, who look at me from the house, run to me and picked up me.
(22 january 2011)         

0 comments:

Post a Comment